Connecting with horses – Empowering people – Inspiring change.
With, Debbie Reilly, Horse Behaviour and Training Consultant. Educating horse owners, horse lovers & those working with horses, in the Art & Science of Horsemanship. Using scientifically based attachment aware approaches to learning, growth and development. Proven to improve the health, performance and well-being of both horses and humans.
“Everything a horse does is communication. Communication is information. The best thing you can do with it, is learn from it. Instead of taking it personally.”
Horse Behaviour and Training
Do you want to…
- Increase your bond and build a positive, trust-based relationship with your horse.
- Understand the link between emotions and behaviour, why horses behave the way they do, and what they are trying to tell us.
- Reduce stress and anxiety for you and your horse.
- Learn to listen & trust your intuition, to observe & ‘read’ your horse, to stay safe and become a more effective trainer for your horse.
- Increase yours AND your horse’s confidence and fun.
- Understand and implement different ways to change and shape behaviour to realize your dreams.
- Improve yours and your horse’s wellbeing, success and enjoyment, whatever your preferred activities and riding discipline.
- Challenge your preconceptions & limiting beliefs on what a relationship with horses can be…
Then join us on your journey to Understanding Equus!